Career Development Opportunities
The CCTST offers junior faculty support for research career development, including a KL2 Research Scholars mentored career development award program and the Building Interdisciplinary Research Careers in Women’s Health (BIRCWH) K12.
Additional career development services/resources available from the CCTST include:
- Assistance with preparation of K and T award applications
- Examples of successful K and T award applications
- Assistance with proposal details, including tables for T32 applications, biosketches, resources and environment text, etc.
- See the Research Education page for more details
Wondering how the NIH Enhancing Peer Review initiative affects you?
Ready to publish?
See the attached article on manuscript preparation and publication.
More grantsmanship resources...
- Checklist of items PI needs to submit to business office for R01 proposal
(prepared by Laurie Nommsen-Rivers, PhD, RD, CCTST BIRCWH K12 Scholar)
- Research training opportunities and information of interest to CCHMC researchers (many also offered by and/or available to other areas of the AHC)
- Comparison of available K awards across NIH institutes (rev. 11-01-12)
- Examples of R01 and R21 applications, with summary statements (NAID)
- Examples of other application components (NAID)
Become a Member