CCTST Regulatory Forum August 28: recording available
Secrets of the Dead: The Ethics of Sharing Their Data was the topic of the August 28, 2014 CCTST Regulatory Forum.
Panelists discussed the need to protect the rights of the individual for privacy while also considering the potential benefit of sharing health information with surviving family. The session was moderated by Jane Strasser, PhD, Research Integrity Officer and Associate Vice President for Research, University of Cincinnati.
- Armand Antommaria, MD, PhD, Director, Ethics Center, CCHMC
- John Harley, MD, PhD, Director, The Center for Autoimmune Genomics and Etiology (CAGE), CCHMC
- Brett Harnett, MS-IS, Director, Center for Health Informatics, UC
- John Lynch, PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Communication, UC
- Cindy Prows, MSN, CNS, Genetics Clinical Nurse Specialist, Division of Human Genetics, CCHMC
Become a Member