An NIH Clinical and Translational Science Award (CTSA) was awarded to the Center for Clinical and Translational Science and Training (CCTST) of the University of Cincinnati and partners Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati Veterans Affairs Medical Center and UC Health on April 1, 2009 and renewed for 4 years in 2015. The goals of the CCTST Community Engagement core are to:
- improve relationships between academic researchers and community members
- engage community physicians in research and translation of evidence-based practice
- train researchers in community-engaged research and educate community members in order to build capacity and an understanding of the benefits and risks of research involvement
How To Get Involved
- Apply for a Community Health or Partnership Development Grant
- Letters of intent (strongly encouraged, not required) are due November 16, 2018.
- Final proposals are due January 16, 2018.
- Apply for the Community Leaders Institute (CLI)
- 2019 applications are due Monday, December 17, 2018.
- Nominate a deserving individual or organization/agency for an award
- Next deadline for nominations is September 21, 2018
- Attend an Event
- Learn More about Healthcare Providers in Practice-Based Research Networks
- Participate in an Ongoing Study
- Ask for Technical Assistance for Your Community-Based Research
Become a Member