Community Health and Partnership Development Grants
The deadline to submit a Letter of Intent (LOI) for the CCTST Community Health Grants & Partnership Development Grants has been extended until Monday, November 19th at midnight. Final proposals may be submitted until January 16, 2019.
- The Community Health Grant (CHG) program offers grants of up to $20,000 for translational research conducted by partnerships consisting of both academic and community organizations that improve outcomes in children, adults, and/or the community.
- The Partnership Development Grant (PDG) program offers grants of up to $5,000 focused on the development or strengthening of collaborations between community and academic partners.
Letters of intent are optional, but strongly encouraged. LOIs should be no more than one page and must include:
- name, title, and contact information of coordinating partner
- description of both partners (academic and community partners applying for the grant), including mission, experience and or prior evidence of impact of previous work/collaboration
- reason for interest in this opportunity
LOIs should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 19, 2018 at midnight.
Past Grant Awards
2010–2015 Grant Awards
- Learn about the Community Leaders Institute (CLI)