The CIS has both educational and consultative resources available to support the development and implementation of Quality Improvement (QI) projects throughout the CCTST. QI has applications beyond clinical settings and should be considered for improving administrative operations, community-based programs, and education initiatives. We have a library of QI readings, presentations, and tools available in the resource section below. For more information about QI or to schedule a QI consultation, contact Laura.Hildreth@uc.edu.
- To Err is Human: Building A Safer Health System
- Crossing the Quality Chasm: A New Health System for the 21st Century
- Preventing Medication Errors: Quality Chasm Series
- Diagnostic Error in Health Care
- AHRQ Quality Indicators™ Toolkit for Hospitals
- Quality Improvement Tools & Resources
- Quality Improvement Toolbox